Winter Face Cream For Dry Skin
How To Tackle Dry Skin in Winter
In search of healthy and moisturised skin with an effo rtless skincare regimen? You must consider products that protect, renew, and nourish, especially when the market has different face and skin care suggestions.
At Lotus Organics, we understand that weather, sedentary lifestyles, an abundance of pollutants in the air, and stress can affect the skin’s natural glow, making it appear saggy, dull, and dehydrated. That is why we curated a unique line of Divine face care for women and men of all ages to help protect the skin’s natural tone, correct fine lines, and address various other skin issues quite prominent in both women and men. All our facial products are safe for all skin types and enriched with the goodness of 100% certified organic ingredients like Irish Moss, Frangipani, Macadamia Nut Oil, Acai Berry Extract, Fresh Clay, and Argan Oil that help target skin concerns such as acne, dullness, dryness, excess oil production, pore congestion, dark spots, pigmentation, and fine lines, amongst other skin problems.
Our ultimate Divine Face Care Range is free from chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates, and Dyes that are hard on the skin. Besides, our best skin care products in India are CRUELTY FREE, which means they have not been tested on animals. We strive for sustainability, and that’s what stands us out from the rest. Every time you order from us, YOU SAVE the PLANET in your name, which aims to increase the green cover around the country.
Tips to Choose the Best Winter Face Cream for Dry Skin
Keeping oily, sensitive, and combination skin types in mind, we understand that finding a skincare routine that suits such skin types can be intimidating, and if you use the wrong products, it can further accentuate the issues leading to acne, dehydration, wrinkles, fine lines, pore-clogging, etc.
Check out the list of organic products for dry skin that help alleviate your dry skin woes and drench in a boatload of good-for-me vitamins and minerals.
Cleanse, foam and wash: When Clean Meets Creamy for That Skin, Dreamy!! The first item on the list for keeping the Divine Flag flying high is Lotus Organics+ Divine Nourish Face Wash. As you clean, it feels like a light breeze clears away dirt and contaminants. This rich and intoxicating nutritive cleanser helps prevent your skin from becoming dry and flaky. Topping the list of ingredients is Irish moss, which effectively treats acne thanks to its high sulphur content to reduce excessive sebum production and because it has antibacterial properties. Additionally, this face cleanser revitalises drab, worn-out skin and moisturises it.
Clarifying facewash is highly hyped. So, you must try and feel the Lotus Organics+ Pristine Purifying Face Wash - a clarifying fix for all skin problems. It removes dirt, grime, and other skin impurities, helps prevent breakouts, and leaves a radiant glow.
- Face Scrub/ Face Exfoliator: Face scrubs are a staple for healthier-looking skin. Pick Holistic Regenerating Exfoliator is one of the oh-so-nourishing and smoothing exfoliating experiences that contains a blend of—you guessed it—organic acai berries that gently scrub onto the skin to exfoliate dead skin cells and effectively remove deep skin impurities.
- Face Toner/ Facial Mist: Call it an all-rounder or not; toning your face is a must to restore hydration while cleansing and purifying. The romantic aroma of 100% Certified Organic Frangipani Extracts in Lotus Organics Divine Petals Toner Mist helps minimise enlarged pores, stimulate blood flow, increase elasticity, and rebalance its natural pH scale while firming it.
- Face Mask/ Face Pack: There’s nothing we look forward to more than these Lotus Organics+ muddy masks. Packed to the brim with French Clay, plant oils, and Acai Berry extract, these are the only face packs you can blindly trust not to cause any breakouts. Your face literally glows each time you wash it off. Try the Blissful Perfecting Mask, which draws out excess sebum oil and deeply cleanses the pores, giving the skin an extra boost of vitamins. Blissful Renewal Mask helps nourish, moisturise, and brighten dull, dehydrated skin, imparting a warm glow and flawless finish. Consider them your go-to option whenever you must attend a wedding ceremony or plan last-minute parties.
- Face Moisturiser: Whether finishing off your morning or night routine, remember to use a quick-to-absorb, non-sticky moisturiser that hydrates your skin from within. With Irish Moss, Lotus OrganicsDivine Nutritive Creme SPF 20 is an ideal winter face cream for dry skin to make your T-zone feel refreshingly soft without leaving any sign of greasiness. The formula penetrates the deepest layer of your skin, providing your skin with the right amount of nurturing and protection it deserves. Choose other organic products for dry skin at night to maintain your health. Like Divine Restorative Night Crème that seamlessly envelops the skin, nurtures it, and repairs it while you sleep to give you a silky-smooth skin texture by morning. It also prepares your skin to be more resilient to the environment.
How to Build a Skin Care Routine for Dry Skin
The general wisdom of a skin care regimen involves regular exfoliation combined with a CTSM (Cleansing, Toning, Serum and Moisturisation) that goes a long way in your skincare journey to give you that radiant, glowy skin you have always dreamed of.
To cut down on your research work, we curated divine skincare sets that include total- and travel-sized products tailored to keep your dry, scaly skin soft, nourished and hydrated.
- Divine Essentials Nutritive Kit
- Divine Face Care C-T-M Regime Collection
- Divine Youthful Radiant Skin Set
- Divine Hydrating Glow Collection
- Six-Step Sun and Skin Divine Bundle
- Six Step Divine Delight Set
- Divine Day and Night Rejuvenation Regime
- Overnight Rejuvenation Regime
- All Day Divine Comfort Combo
Now that you know how to ace your dry skincare routine, let's answer a few of the questions to make it much simpler.
1. What is the best moisturiser for dry skin?
A. Divine Nutritive Crème SPF 20 is a top recommended dry skin face cream infused with Irish Moss that is non- comedogenic and richly hydrating. During cooler months, its creamy formulation penetrates deep into the layers to treat dull, dehydrated skin and keep flakiness at bay.
2. Does dry skin occur only on the face? Can dryness be on body as well?
A. Yes, your face and body both gets dry in winter due to numerous factors such as dust, pollution, humidity, hot showers and harsh soaps that are at play. To keep them well- nourished and moisturised use Divine Essentials Nutritive Kit feel soft, smooth and radiant head-to- toe.
4. Can you recommend the best facial for dry skin?
A. Try Divine Face Care C-T-M Regime Collection, a simple three step routine that keeps your skin soft, healthily plump and nourished.